So, I'm here! It was quite the adventure getting here but I did finally get here. It took multiple plans and an unexpected stop in London but I did arrive in Ireland after about 30 hours of travel. The country here is beautiful. I haven't had the chance to see much of the country yet but what I've seen has been beautiful. We've spent the first 2 weeks on retreat. The first week was music training and the second week has been all about building our relationship with God. There have definitely been some ups and downs so far. The ups have included adventures into Derry to see the sights and explore this beautiful country. The downs most predominately include the showers!! I have developed a great appreciation for warm showers during my time here in Ireland. We mostly take freezing cold showers and the times we do get warm showers you would think its the second coming! I think I have done most of my praising of God during a warm shower! The group of Netters are incredibly fun and we have so much fun together. The staff is always there to help us. I have definitely had my moments, like thinking I blew the fuse for the outlets in my room when really I just fried my converter. Its been an adventure and I am definitely happy to be here! Check facebook for pictures and if you wish to send me anything here is the address.
NET Ministries
Donegal Road
Ballybofey
Co. Donegal
Ireland
I love you all and can't wait to hear from you all about updates on your life.
No comments:
Post a Comment